Friendship Day 2010 Quotes, SMS, Tweets, Greetings, Wishes

International Friendship Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August. This year the friendship day comes on August 1, 2010. Here are some one-liners which can be used as Friendship day Quotes, SMS, Scraps, Tweets, Greetings, Wishes, etc

1 "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
-Walter Winchell

2 "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

- Albert Camus

3 "Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare
False friends are like leaves, found everywhere."

- Anoymous

4 Friendship is treasure; Keep with pleasure.
- W. MacNeile Dixon

5 "Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.”
- Charles Caleb Colton

6 I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
- Robert Brault

7 "The best mirror is an old friend."
- George Herbert

8 "Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."
- Artistotle

9 "The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?"- Henry David Thoreau

10 "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard

11 "The best way to keep your friends is not to give them away."
- Wilson Mizner

12 Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity."
- Kahlil Gibran

13"Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and others are Gold"

14 "Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You canít have too many friends because then youíre just not really friends."

15 "The only way to have a friend is to be one." 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

16 "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them" 

17 "Money might make you wealthy, but friends makes you rich."

18 Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.
- Cindy Lew

19 The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
- Abraham Lincoln
20 Count your age with friends but not with years




































No comments