Professor at IIMs explaining Marketing concepts to Students



1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very

rich. "Marry me!" - **That's ''Direct Marketing"*


2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One

of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich.

"Marry him." -**That's Advertising"*

3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her

telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. "Marry

me - **That's Telemarketing"*

4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your

tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car)

for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say:*

*"By the way, I'm rich. Will you "Marry Me?" - **That's Public Relations*

5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and

says:"You are very rich! "Can you marry me?" - **That's Brand Recognition*

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very

rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - **"That's

Customer Feedback"*

7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very

rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. - **"That's demand

and supply gap"*

8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say

anything, another person come**s** and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry

me?" and she*

*goes with him -* *"That's competition eating into your market share"*

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say:

"I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives. - **"That's restriction for entering new markets"*

No comments