Honest HR Question & their Answers

Honest HR Question n their Answers
If we were to Honestly reply to all the HR Questions they would go something like this (wondering what d reaction of d Interviewer wud b!):

1. Why did you apply for this job?
A: I have applied for many jobs along with this and you called me now...
2. Why do you want to work for this company?
A: I have to work for some company who ever gives me a job, I don't have any specific company in mind ...

3. Why should I hire you?
A: You anyways have to hire some one, you may give me a try ...

4. What would you do if we hire you?
A: Well, it depends on my mindset but I will try to work on whatever is allotted to me ...

5. What is your biggest strength?
A: Basically, daring to join any company who pays me well, without thinking of the fate of company...
6. What is your biggest weakness?
A: Girls (I like dis one!)...
7. What was your worst mistake, and how did you learn from it?
A: Joining my earlier company and learn that I need to jump to get more money, so I am here today! ...

8. What accomplishments in your last position are you most proud of?
A: Had I accomplished any in my last position, why do I need to change my job? I could demand more and stay there...

9. Describe a challenge you faced and how you overcame it?
A: Biggest challenge is answering the question "why are you looking for a change" and I started blabbering irrelevantly to overcome that...

10. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your last job?
A: For the same reason why you left your earlier job... More money!...

11. What do you want from this job?
A: Even if no work is given, keep giving good hikes ...

12. What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
A: Make more money and for that, keep jumping companies for every 2 yrs...

13. Did you hear of our company and what do you know of us?
A: Yeah, I know that you will ask this, I've gone through your website ...

14. What is the salary expected and how do u justify that?
A: Well, no one will change job for the same salary, hence, give me 20% extra than what I am getting and that is unpublished industry standard (I know you will bargain on what ever I ask, hence, I have already hiked my current salary by 30% !!!!)

No comments