Must Read and Enjoy It

Beating the employment 'trap; enjoy it…


Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe.  5000 candidates assembled in a large room.
One candidate is our rambrahmam.

Bill Gates: Thank you for coming.
              Those who do not know JAVA may leave.

2000 people leave the room.

rambrahmam says to himself,  
                 'I do not know JAVA, but I have
                  nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try !'

Bill Gates:  Candidates who never had experience of managing more
                than 100 people may leave.


2000 people leave the room.  


rambrahmam says to himself
                  'I never managed anybody by
                   myself, but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can
                   happen to me ?' So he stays.


Bill Gates: Candidates who do not have management diplomas may
                leave.

500 people leave the room.

rambrahmam says to himself,

'I left school at 15, but what
          have I got to lose ?' So he stays in the room.

Lastly,
       Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo-Croat
       to leave.

498 people leave the room.

rambrahmam says to himself,

'I do not speak one word of
          Serbo-Croat but what do I have to lose ?' So he stays
          and finds himself with one other candidate; Everyone else
          has gone.

Bill  Gates joined them and said
'Apparently you are the only
two candidates who speak Serbo-Croat, so I'd now like to
hear you have a conversation together in that
language..'
Calmly, rambrahmam turns to the other candidate and says ' ey ooru meedi? '                                                                                        

The other candidate answers…             ' Tirupathi '









"adi telugu vallante"  !!!

No comments