Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 Gets Rid of the Goo


It may come as no surprise to many of you out there, but I’m what’s technically referred to as a slob. I keep myself clean, my clothes clean, and my car clean, but outside of those three things, I pretty much don’t care. I’ve been known to eat Cheetos while typing to the point that you can’t read the letters on the key tops because of the thick cheesy coating.
I once did that on my wife’s keyboard she didn’t appreciate it all, she really didn’t like the fact that I simply licked the cheese off when she complained either. If you want a keyboard that you can wash safely without worrying the letters will wipe off when you clean it with water – or stop working altogether, Logitech has a new washable keyboard called the K310. This is perfect for messy people and germophobes.
logitech washable keyboard
The keyboard is designed with programmable function keys, media control keys, and a number pad. The keyboard has drain holes in the back to help water dry and the keyboard can be submerged in water up to 11 inches deep as long as you keep the USB cable dry. The keyboard will hit the US this month for $39.99(USD)
[viaTechnabob]

No comments